Re: [RDFa] ISSUE-3: syntactic sugar for rdf:type

instanceof is still the closest to the RDF meaning, isa refers back to
the usage in turtle. Although I share Steven's uneasiness about the
two-word thing, they still seem to be the best...

Among the others listed only 'kind' seems to be appropriate. The others
convey some sort of a meaning that rdf:type does not have...

Ivan