Re: subject representation

Christoph wrote:
> Hi,
> is there a possibility to represent the subject of a RDFa statement (so
> that it is visible in the browsable HTML text) without repeating the
> "about"-content explicitly? In other words: Can I avoid a redundancy of
> the subject-URI, if I want the subject-URI to be displayed?

Do you mean you want to display the actual URI in the rendered HTML
page, so the user can see the "http://...."?

If so, then you have to duplicate that URI, for sure. I don't see a way
around this issue. It's a bit like when you link to a URI in clickable
HTML, you have to put the URI both in @href and in the content of the
anchor.

-Ben