Re: subject representation

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:48:39 -0700
To: Christoph <ch95@rz.uni-freiburg.de>
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Christoph wrote:
> Hi,
> is there a possibility to represent the subject of a RDFa statement (so
> that it is visible in the browsable HTML text) without repeating the
> "about"-content explicitly? In other words: Can I avoid a redundancy of
> the subject-URI, if I want the subject-URI to be displayed?

Do you mean you want to display the actual URI in the rendered HTML
page, so the user can see the "http://...."?

If so, then you have to duplicate that URI, for sure. I don't see a way
around this issue. It's a bit like when you link to a URI in clickable
HTML, you have to put the URI both in @href and in the content of the
anchor.