Re: Scribe Schedule

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:25:40 -0700
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

I suspect we may have some issue filling August, but let's try this:

7/12: Michael
7/19: Steven
7/26: Mark
8/2: Michael
8/9: Ralph
8/16: Steven
8/23: Mark
8:30: Ralph

Ralph, are you alright with being a bit more crowded in August?

I suspect some folks are taking parts of August off, so let me know.

-Ben