[RDFa] ISSUE-9: nested LINK and META

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:17:59 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

At the last telecon, we resolved that ISSUE-9 would be closed with a
slightly more complete approach to LINK and META in XHTML1.1+RDFa,
specifically that:

"LINK and META appear only in HEAD with no changes to content model"

which means no nested LINK and META in XHTML1.1, although XHTML2 is
poised to change that (but that's not the issue of this group for now.)

Any issues with this from folks who couldn't make the call? Any
objections? I'll mark this closed during the call on Thursday if no one
objects by then.

-Ben