Action Item Status for Shane

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:15:04 -0500
To: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

I had these action items:

*[NEW]* *ACTION:* Shane investigate the @xml:base validation issue
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action02]

This is *much* trickier than I had anticipated.  XHTML 1* does not
currently permit the use of xml:base.  It is not a DTD issue, it is a
complete spec issue.  I need to raise this with the XHTML 2 Working
Group.  For now, my gut says we cannot support xml:base in XHTML1*
family languages without revising XHTML Modularization.

*[NEW]* *ACTION:* Shane to correct DTD to permit RDFa attributes on the
head element. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action03]

I have updated the current editors draft and the public DTD.  Note that
this update does not reflect the latest syntax change discussions... I
am sort of waiting for it to settle down.  However, the rdfa
attributes are permitted on the head element now.  Latest draft is at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-xhtml-rdfa-20070705