RE: Telecon Thursday, 1500 UTC, 1100 Boston

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:14:03 +0200
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben, All,

I am utterly sorry about this, but due to urgent
family commitments I will not be able to participate

However, regarding Topic 2 (TC approval) of our today's
telecon, IMHO it is pretty straight forward to go
through the rest of the test cases (TC19 - TC30),
assigning according actions for me where necessary.

To assist the approval, I have prepared a new
section [1], which also addresses my actions:

[NEW] ACTION: Michael add a test case that test for omitted @about
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action04]

Cf. new TC30 in [1]

[NEW] ACTION: Michael correct TC15 title [recorded in

Cf. TC15 in [1]

[NEW] ACTION: Michael create a .htaccess hack to make the test case
identifiers resolve to something useful [recorded in

Cf. [2]

I promise to catch up, i.e., go through the minutes and resolve
open issues - later this evening to enable a clean and stable
XHTML partition of the TC by next week.

BTW: Maybe Shane might want to take lead on the TC approval ;)?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFaTC#Approval_2007-07-05

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.