[RDFa] Test Suite

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:09:00 +0100
To: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Cc: <wingyung@us.ibm.com>

All,

Regarding the RDFa test suite, I now prepared the basic infrastructure.

1. The working pages are to be found at [1]
   Note: This is hardly more than a skeleton, right now,
   though it gives the direction ...

2. Next, using Sandros excellent converter [2], the actual TR-format
   can be produced with [1] as the input.

3. Lastly, I've updated [3] to reflect the changes.

Next, Wing and I will very likely have a discussion on how
to categorize the TCs, which one to choose, and sort out
other open issues, as license, automation, process, etc.
according to [4].

Cheers,
   Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFaTestsuite <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFaTestsuite>