Telecon Monday, 1400 UTC

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:40:25 -0500
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
CC: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

The Face-to-Face meeting last week was extremely useful. I'm still
putting together my notes from it, and I have plenty of editing to do on
the documents from the feedback we received.

The main message is: we need to accelerate and move towards a
REC-quality set of documents. There's growing interest in RDFa, which
means we must finalize the last details of unstable syntax, and start
helping people really deploy RDFa.

So, our weekly telecon is tomorrow, 1400UTC (9am Boston):

==========
Monday, January 29th, 2007.
1400 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code SWBP
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#htmltf
Duration: 55 minutes

We'll discuss:

1) XHTML 1.1 Module Status and Schedule

we need to nail down a precise schedule for this.

2) Use Case Document updates

3) Test Cases

4) Syntax Document

Talk to you tomorrow,