Confirmation of remote attendance on Tuesday

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:13:30 +0000
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@mit.edu>
Cc: "public-rdf-in-xhtml task force" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi Ben,

Although I indicated the other day that I'd be unlikely to attend the
RDFa session in Boston, you asked me to confirm--so here it is. :)
Steven Pemberton is also not attending.

We'll both be attending remotely, though, so if you could get the
telephone numbers and access codes to us, that would be much
appreciated. I've also blocked out the time for the final session
which is down in the agenda as looking at resource allocation and
future work, just in case it's relevant. Perhaps you could let me know
if you think it would be useful to attend that too.

Have a good meeting tomorrow!

Regards,

Mark

--