can't make this week's telecon

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:44:03 -0500
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I won't be able to make this week's RDFa telecon, unfortunately.

I've finished my main action:

as per the update to the documents last week, just before they were
handed over to the WG for review. The Primer was also handed over for
review, so we may be able to push out a new version sooner rather than

While we await feedback from the WG at the F2F next week, let's focus on
the next big issues:

1) the RDFa XHTML 1.1 module - Mark, keep us posted on your progress

2) Issue Tracking - we're about to do a whole lot more of that, so
Michael, keep us posted on the move to Tracker.

3) RDFa Syntax - I'll begin working on updating this document next week.

4) RDFa Test Cases - we need to start building these up. Ideally, I'd
like Elias to take the lead on this when he returns, but we probably
need to get started before then.

Mark, Steven, let us know if you'll be joining the mini-TP in person or