[RDFa] New Editor's Draft of RDFa Primer

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 20:17:23 -0500
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
CC: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've updated the RDFa Primer to include the latest proposal to use REL
to create an inline bnode. I did this by re-writing and extending
Section 5, which was (and still is) about FOAF.

I think Section 4 needs a bit of a re-write (as noted in the document).

Don't hesitate to send comments! Especially if you're new to RDFa and
want to take a few minutes to get a feel for it...

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20070104

(note that this is today's snapshot, with the latest version that I'll
continue to edit as comments come in at :

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/
)