Re: [RDFa] Editors' Draft of RDFa Use Case Scenarios

Thanks for the document, Ben.  Is there any place where RDFa examples
are collected?  This document contains some useful snippets, but in
order to support testing of the tools we develop, it would be great to
have fully functional files (i.e. complete RDFa documents).

Thanks,
Holger