Re: [RDFa] XHTML 2.0 only? NO!

Dan Connolly wrote:

> Really? Do you have an example? What's the path from such
> a document to the RDFa spec? Which MIME type does it
> use? Which namespaces? I haven't seen any update to
> the XHTML namespace document to refer to RDFa specs.

Dan,

You should read up a bit on what we're doing. We're working on an XHTML
1.1 module. It's been part of our public agenda for months, and it's
part of our working group charter. The modularization spec answers all
of the questions you have, and we're diligently working on complete test
cases that will show the exact path. In fact, I believe you saw and
responded to the announcement of the test cases.

-Ben