Re: Bob DuCharme on RDFa (was: Re: RDFa in 10sec)

Instead of talking about magic ink, I'd say that it's a set of attributes
that let you add metadata to web pages so that you can build cool new
applications around collections of web pages. (I'm assuming that I'm
talking to someone who understands the basics of web pages--otherwise,
there's not much point in even discussing RDFa.)

And thanks to everyone on the list who helped me work through the
experiments on my weblog as I researched the article.

Bob