Re: [RDFa] issues meta/link outside of head and browsers implementation

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:39:29 +0900
Cc: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>, public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, www-html-editor@w3.org, Olivier Théreaux <ot@w3.org>
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>

Le 13 févr. 2007 à 23:25, Shane McCarron a écrit :
> The HTML Working Group (still meeting every week, not sure what you
> mean about if/when we restart)

Indeed it has just been extended last month [2] Sorry for this.

> already has such a profile in development.  Watch this space.

oh. cool. Might be good to coordinate with the Markup validator
community.
where is it? I do not see it on the Group page [1]

[1]: http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/ [member only]
[2]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2006OctDec/
0089 [member only]

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/