From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org on behalf of Ben Adida
Sent: Tue 2007-02-13 20:48
To: RDFa; SWD WG
Subject: RDFa Schedule

Hi all,

(following up from our Monday telecon)

I've sketched out a schedule for RDFa in XHTML 1.1 over the new couple
of months. This is somewhat aggressive, though I believe still
realistic. This isn't complete either: I'm not sure how the test suite
fits in, in terms of Last Call. I hope Ralph and others on the WG can
jump in and suggest tweaks based on their experience.

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule

Importantly, the following folks are on the hook with this schedule:

- XHTML 1.1 Module: Mark.
- Syntax: Mark, Steven, Ben.
- Primer: Ben.
- Use Cases: Michael, Ben.
- Test Suite: Michael, Wing.

If your name is on this list, then you should immediately check out the
schedule and see if it looks reasonable to you or, if not, how it should
be tweaked!

-Ben