typo and suggested rewording in "RDF/A Syntax" document

From: Bob DuCharme <bob@snee.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:56:54 -0500 (EST)
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

The typo is in the n3 example in Section 5.3: the period in "Mark
Birbeck." should be outside of the quotation mark. (Can I assume that a
compatriot made this error?)

in 4.3.3: "one could simply switch the meta to a span, which will trigger
the recursive search up the DOM tree for the closest about attribute..."

I think it would be better to say "recursive search up the element
hierarchy" here instead of defining an RDFa processor's action in terms of
a particular XML API. A DOM tree is one potential data structure for
representing an XML document, not the central one around which XML is
built.

Bob