RE: [PROPOSAL] Named graphs in RDFa

Mark,

Thanks for your explanation - as always a pleasure to read.
If I understood correctly this is basically what I was looking for! :)

I therefore withdraw my original proposal and would like to suggest
that this aspect (or more precisely: your explanation of it ;)
somehow finds its way into the RDFa Syntax document.

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA