attribute content fully conserved in browsers, even in XML mode

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:48:06 -0800
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

As per my action, and thanks to JASH [1], the coolest JavaScript
bookmarklet shell I've seen yet (works on all browsers!), I've confirmed
that all browsers conserve exact attribute white space, whether in HTML
or XML mode.

I did not test IE in XML mode, since it doesn't seem to be happy with
that general approach in any case, but I did test it in HTML mode.

-Ben

PS: JASH doesn't always work in XML mode (i.e. in Safari), but I was
able to test with a javascript: URL.

[1] http://billyreisinger.com/jash/