Test Case Needed: simplest form

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:42:19 -0600
To: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

My last mail contained an example that I do not think is covered by our
current test cases - and its the simplest case we support imho.. I have
changed it slightly to accomodate the markup language we are supporting:

      <title>An example</title>
      <link rel="next" href="http://www.example.org/nextChapter.html" />
      <link rel="prev" href="http://www.example.org/prevChapter.html" />

This example is valid, and I believe should generate two triples.  Maybe
we want to split this into a couple of tests (one for rel and one for