Re: @profile is wrong solution for indicating that RDFa is present

Dear Mark,

Your mail presents a lot of interesting points and inspiration. So
GRDDL choose @profile, and also Danny can explain it - I remember also
the proposal of XHTML WG to use @rel on meta (but in this case also
meta in on the head).

Actually, in this moment I'm writing, I'm according to Ivan to keep
@profile is a fine idea.

But I'm also thinking for another trigger - and maybe fine that can
coexist with @profile. I like @xmlns but I note that cannot be really
compatible with HTML (I'm not happy to do HTML, I love XHTML of course
but we may consider also for it). So another thing is for validation
by HTML and RDF validator both, that cannot be excluded.

Any ideas to get a brainstorm on mailing list?

Cheers,

Simone

--
Simone Onofri