Test Case #56: @instanceof applies to @about on same element with hanging rel

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 12:30:07 -0500
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Per an action item from the call today, we need a couple of test cases
to cover the new parsing rules, specifically, how hanging rel is
covered. Each test case will be included in an e-mail by itself. Please
ignore my previous e-mail about #56 and #57 - they need to be simplified.

All, should Michael add these to the unreviewed test cases that are a
part of the test suite?

Makes sure that the parser applies @instanceof to the current subject
and not the chained subject when there is a hanging rel.

====================== Test Case 56 =============================

---------------------Test Case 56 XHTML--------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
		<title>Test 0056</title>
             instanceof="foaf:Person" rel="foaf:knows">
               property="foaf:name">Mark Birbeck</p>

      <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person> .
      <http://www.example.org/#mark> .
      "Mark Birbeck" .

-- manu

Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Over One Million Songs Available on Bitmunk