first pass implementation of Mark's chaining rules

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 00:13:10 -0800
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I did a first pass implementation of Mark's chaining rules in my
JavaScript library. It was easier than I thought, though the code is
still a bit ugly and needs a cleanup.

Note that I also checked in a patch by Jeni Tennison that re-enabled a
number of edge cases that my last rewrite had missed. Thanks Jeni.

The result is surprisingly pleasant. Mark, I have to hand it to you,
this feels right.

Here's the GetN3 bookmarklet (works in FF2 and Safari3 for sure, not
sure about IE yet):

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/impl/js/

Here's a test page that has the kind of deep nested statements I've been
aching to write:

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/impl/js/test.html

Try out the GetN3 bookmarklet, see if you're as pleasantly surprised as
I was.