W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > August 2007

Re: [RDFa] meeting record: 2007-08-30 RDFa Task Force telecon

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:21:40 +0100
Message-ID: <a707f8300708301221s8a43311yc499cfe94ba8dad2@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Cc: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, public-swd-wg@w3.org

Hi Michael,

We were wondering on the call whether we could test that the following
does *not* generate any triples:

  <img src="michael.jpg" />

It's not imperative, but it would make things quite 'complete'. The
action relating to Eric is to see if we can write a SPARQL query that
tests:

  no triples have been generated with an object of "michael.jpg"

If you know the answer to that, then go ahead and tell us. :)

Regards,

Mark

On 30/08/2007, Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at> wrote:
>
>
> Ralph,
>
> I read through the minutes and hereby confirm
> that the actions 'Ben ask Michael to XXX' are actually mine ;)
>
> I there for understand that I'll add (at least) another seven TC -
> while I'm not sure how your action (wrt asking Eric P.) influences this.
>
> Cheers,
>         Michael
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>  Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
>  Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
>  JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
>  Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org
> > [mailto:public-swd-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ralph R. Swick
> > Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 8:48 PM
> > To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org; public-swd-wg@w3.org
> > Subject: [RDFa] meeting record: 2007-08-30 RDFa Task Force telecon
> >
> >
> > The minutes of today's RDFa Task Force telecon [1] are ready
> > for review.
> >
> >    [1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html
> >
> > Topics
> >
> >    1. Action Items
> >    2. Test Cases
> >    3. Report on SWD WG telecon
> >    4. Status of Documents
> >
> > Summary of Action Items
> >
> > [NEW] ACTION: Ben add an isbn: resource example to the Primer
> > to illustrate @resource overriding @href [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]
> >
> > [NEW] ACTION: Ben ask Michael to duplicate tests 34-36
> > omitting @about [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
> >
> > [NEW] ACTION: Ben ask Michael to duplicate tests 34-36 with
> > @rev in place of @rel [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
> >
> > [NEW] ACTION: Ben ask Michael to write versions of tests
> > 34-36 including all of @src, @href, and @resource [recorded
> > in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action10]
> >
> > [NEW] ACTION: Ben send mail to the TF list when the Primer
> > editors' draft is ready for the TF to read [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]
> >
> > [NEW] ACTION: Ralph ask Eric Prud'hommeaux if there's a
> > clever way to write a variant of tests 34-36 without @rel
> > [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]
> >
> > [NEW] ACTION: Shane send email to the TF list when the
> > editor's draft is ready for the TF to read [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
> >
> > [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case
> > [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
> >
> > [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to recontact implementors Elias, MarkB,
> > triplr [and Fabien] and post their implementations to
> > http://esw.w3.org/topic/RDFa#Implementations [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/02-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]
> >
> > [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to work test cases 31 and 32 into
> > primer [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]
> >
> > [PENDING] ACTION: Ben, Mark, Elias, and other implementors to
> > add xml:lang support [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
> >
> > [PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create "Microformats done right
> > -- unambiguous taxonomies via RDF" on the wiki [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]
> >
> > [DONE] ACTION: Michael to add a test case for @src [recorded
> > in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action10]
> >
> > [DROPPED] ACTION: Michael to create best practices wiki page
> > [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
> >
> > [end]
> >
> >
> >
>
>


-- 
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.formsPlayer.com | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  standards. innovation.
Received on Thursday, 30 August 2007 19:27:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:09 GMT