Re: RDFa serializer?

From: Mike Linksvayer <ml@creativecommons.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:42:27 -0700
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

On Sat, 2007-08-25 at 10:27 +0100, Dan Brickley wrote:
> Anyone started on a graph-to-RDFa serializer? I acknowledge that it
> might - depending on input - create an ugly splodge instead of a nice
> HTML page. But that could be a better basis for beautifying than
> starting from scratch, particularly for those new to RDFa. Or those who
> are sketchy on the current detail of the spec (eg. me :)
>
> OK, well what I'm thinking of is: http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/index.rdf

I barely got started last year, with just this use case in mind --
getting a start on converting a schema from RDF/XML.

I got sidetracked and never completed, but one could grab my code from
http://gondwanaland.com/tmp/RDFaDocumentSerializer.py and place in
rdflib/syntax/serializers in a rdflib distribution.

Also have to add

register('rdfa-document', serializers.Serializer,
         'rdflib.syntax.serializers.RDFaDocumentSerializer', 'RDFaDocumentSerializer')

to rdflib/plugin.py

The name is also bogus, as it actually produces a document fragment.
You'd probably be better off starting from scratch...

--
  http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:Mike_Linksvayer