RE: Interesting experience: my foaf in RDFa

Ivan,

> - It works!  This is a really important point: I did not find
> any construction in my previous foaf file that I could not
> express somehow.

Good to hear that! I made some experiments some time ago (switching
from RDF/XML to RDFa [1]) and can by and larger conform your observations.

However, one thing _really_ bugs me: Our nice (X)HTML+RDFa documents are
ignored by 'Semantic Web search engines' as ptsw [2] or sindice [3].
People, move on!

> Do not crucify me: maybe we should have (as some sort of a
> very edge case advanced feature) some sort of an import
> mechanism. Something like
>
> <link rel="rdfa-import" href="...."/>

As I see the benefit and the use I do support your proposal, though
the concrete solution you propose seems a bit awkward to me.
Mark? Any thoughts?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml