Re: [RDFa Syntax] @resource and @href

I do agree with Ivan, although I'll go with the majority decision if
other people think there is no problem.

I think we should certainly ensure that we 'do the right thing' in the
primer, so that people can see examples of different use-cases or
@resource and @href. But in addition to Ivan's concerns, I'd also like
to add that we might be getting a few too many documents floating
around, and the primer and syntax documents should really be where we
focus our efforts.

  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.