Re: How to handle a Test Suite at W3C Re: Error in (approved) test 0009

From: <david_marston@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:44:35 -0400
To: www-qa@w3.org, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> However, what is missing IMHO are clear instructions how
> to actually do the test *review*....I think
> we are all after a transparent, unambiguous process...

And Ivan Herman then responded to agree that a "disciplined" process
should be available when needed. To push that discussion further, I
suggest that you look at the test review procedure [1] that the old
OASIS TC on XSLT wrote.
.................David Marston

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/1914/reviews.htm