Re: How to handle a Test Suite at W3C Re: Error in (approved) test 0009

This discussion is really useful for the general picture. But let us not
overadministrate ourself. The bug in this test is an absolute clear case
of misspelling, so to say, it is not _at all_ a technically
controversial case and I would not be particularly worried about
changing the test without further notice in that case.

But the situation is not always that easy. My report on test #29:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Aug/0033.html

_does_ require some more disciplined procedure indeed.

Ivan