Re: On @role and @class in RDFa: How do we get rdf:type?

Mark Birbeck wrote:

[snip]

> SUMMARY

[snip]
> What might tip the balance decisively would be if there were any other
> uses that could be found for @class

Just throwing in another issue that may be slightly related: afaik, we
still do not have a way to generate containers (seq, bag, alt) and
collections (a.k.a. lists) from RDFa. The idea to rely on ul and ol was
floating around, but whether a <ol>...</ol> would lead to a seq or a
collection is unclear. My feeling is that we will need an additional
information (like parseType in RDF/XML) to control that. Maybe another
role (sic!) for role or class?

Ivan