Re: hGRRDL for hCard: test case of a GRDDL transformation to produce RDFa from hCards

I can see that leads us essentially to paradox. (of course the set of
valid xhtml is also infinite).

The spec is written only for valid xhtml, and that seems appropriate,
but the expectation is that implementations do the right thing with
invalid xhtml. My own implementation even runs a tidy algorithm on stuff
that either has an html mimetype or a root element of html

Some of the features we wish to test do require grddl attributes on the
root element, which leads us to either:
a) tests with invalid input
or
b) some kind of DTD hackery

To date the WG has been following (a). We're hoping to move test cases
to last call very soon, and if anyone feels strongly enough about this
topic, it would be an appropriate area for a last call comment.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England