RE: Comments on RDFa Syntax version 1.8 2007/04/06 16:36:34

Fabien,

Ok, great. Let us go through it step by step.

First, my action [1] (in the RDFa TF) was about
updating your XSLT to reflect the latest updates,
for example [2].

Regarding the URL for the GRDDL profile, I'd like propose
to take Dan's comment [3] into account.

I'm in doubt if it makes sense that I actually start making
the updates, as you already have planed to do it ...

Regarding the test cases: The RDFa Test Suite is available
at [4] and we would be very happy if people start using it and
give feedback ;)

IMHO it would be a good idea, if you could join us at next
Monday's RDFa telecon. We could sort out these issues -
also w.r.t. overlaps in the GRDDL/RDFa - and agree on a
further road map.

Now, what do you think?

Cheers,
	Michael