RE: [RDFa] Wrap up of XMLLiteral issue

Mark, Ivan,

Thanks a lot for your comments. I try to gather all of the
ideas at [1]. At the next telecon, we might be able to resolve
the outstanding issues.

@Ben: Can we have an agenda item for this, please?

>  'is @property present (on any element) or @name present (on <meta>)'
>
>could it not? That's essentially how you establish whether you have a
>literal. If @property/@name is not present then just exit, i.e., we
>don't need to mention URIs and such like.

Absolutely right. It might be even better to remove this first step from
here and include it into a 'parent' process chart, where all steps
(establishing
S, P, O) are shown. When time allows, I'll do that till next telecon ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa/LiteralObject#Note1Issues

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.