Updated XHTML-RDFa draft available

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:14:07 -0500
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

As a result of discussions at the HTML Working Group meeting yesterday,
I have updated the XHTML RDFa editor's draft.  These updates reflect the
following general changes:

   1. Requires that host languages incorporate the Core Attributes from M12N
   2. Makes clear that rel=profile is the same as @profile on head
   3. Now uses the role attribute module in the example markup language
   4. No longer says @href means clickable.  Does indicate that elements may impose additional semantics on href.
   5. @href-related examples use the "a" element now so that they make sense.

You can see the current draft at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-xhtml-rdfa-20070405/ - this includes
links to a diff-marked version etc.  The XHTML Working Group continues
to make changes to its new public space, so things are in flux a bit.
However, you can always find the latest versions of our documents via
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts - this page will soon use the xhtml+rdfa
markup language to annotate itself.