Agenda ADDITION for Tomorrow: Approval of Existing Test Cases

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:06:09 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I forgot to add to the Agenda an item that was on my action list:
Approval of Existing Test Cases. I can't tell from last week's
transcript whether this was done or not, so let's add it to the agenda.

+++ 3.5) Approval of Existing RDFa Test Cases.
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/#RDFaTests

For completeness, here is the entire agenda message:

==========
Monday, April 2nd, 2007.
1400 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 55 minutes
==========

On the Agenda

1) Action Items
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/26-rdfa-minutes#ActionSummary

2) The XMLLiteral issue
some good discussion last week, let's come to a tentative conclusion
this week, put it out there, and attempt to resolve by next telecon.

3) WWW2007 - who's speaking and what needs coordination?

+++ 3.5) Approval of Existing RDFa Test Cases.
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/#RDFaTests

4) XHTML 1.1 Module for RDFa

5) Schedule Update (delay on XHTML 1.1 Module and RDFa Syntax)

6) Telecon Schedule for May+

-Ben