Re: Availablility for teleconferences

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:23:28 +0200
To: mark.birbeck@x-port.net
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:17:17 +0200, Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
wrote:

> I think all your London and Amsterdam times are one hour out! Isn't
> there a 5 hour difference between London and NY, and 6 with Amsterdam?
> Confusing...because the times of the call are being quoted as UTC--an
> hour behind London at the moment.

Ugh. Sorry. I started doing UTC, and then realised that the UTC time would
change at the end of this month, so I thought I'd be helpful, and then
made a stupid mistake...

Trying again (the Amsterdam times were, and are, the right ones).

Day     Eastern London  Amsterdam
Monday    8       13           14
Monday    9       14           15
Monday   10       15           16

Tuesday   8       13           14
Tuesday   9       14           15

Tuesday  11       16           17      * Preferably not

Tuesday  14       19           20      * Preferably not
Tuesday  15       20           21      * Preferably not

Wednesday Not available

Thursday 10       15           16

Thursday 14       19           20      * Preferably not
Thursday 15       20           21      * Preferably not

Friday    8       13           14
Friday    9       14           15

Steven