Re: XHTML 2 current WD makes achieving WCAG 1.0-A compliance impossible; a proof

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:53:25 +0200
To: mark.birbeck@x-port.net, www-html@w3.org
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 01:28:46 +0200, Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
wrote:

> I'm thinking here about
> reification, and whether the following equivalence would be possible:
>
>   <link rel="meta" title="ICRA" href="OurICRAPolicy.rdf" />
>
>   <link rel="meta" href="OurICRAPolicy.rdf">
>   </link>

I recall us talking about this before, with the Internationalization
people present, and agreeing that these *are* equivalent, and exactly the
way to do it. I'm a bit worried that you now think that these might not be
equivalent...

In fact the spec even quotes such equivalences:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/mod-document.html#edef_document_title
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/mod-metaAttributes.html#adef_metaAttributes_property

Steven