new bookmarklets for development purposes

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:43:26 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've updated the bookmarklets to implement Mark's proposal on bnodes,
with my proposed tweak to automatically update the subject for contained
triples. I've also attempted to write the hGRDDL transform for UL and
OL, though I'm pretty sure I got it wrong and it will need fixing :)

So, get the new in-development bookmarklets (version 2006-10-08!), and
note that *these will change*, so don't rely on these bookmarklets in
the long term until they're frozen.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/rdfa-bookmarklet/

I suggest the GetN3 bookmarklet to do this test.

Then, go to Ivan's bibtex example expressed as RDFa:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/rdfa-bookmarklet/bibtex-rdfa-example.html

and invoke the GetN3 bookmarklet.

(and if someone wants to write a GetTurtle bookmarklet to build up a
"nice" hierarchical representation, that would be great!)

Mark: I'm looking forward to some more tests to see if this makes sense.