Re: reminder: send availabilities

Hi Ben,

Well reminded!

I would strongly favour Tuesday or Wednesday, any time in the range
1200 UTC to 1400 UTC. I'd also be happy to do Wednesday at 1900 UTC.
After that, I'd need to look at what the choices were, and perhaps
juggle things...which is probably no different to what everyone else
will have to do!

All the best,

Mark

--