Re: telecon

At 11:44 PM 11/19/2006 -0500, Ben Adida wrote:
>My trip is proving very difficult for scheduling telecons.

Yes, I can appreciate that 1400 UTC is *very* early in
US Pacific Time.  Even I would have difficulty with that :)

> With Mark and
>Steven away, I guess we'll wait another week (even though my next Monday
>is also at risk.)

I must send my regrets for 27 Nov and 4 Dec due to the
W3C Advisory Committee meeting and surrounding events.

>I will try to make the SWD telecon tomorrow to check in.

I know that Tom and Guus would appreciate that.   We appear
to be behind schedule on our requirements document.  We
all share responsibility for this, but getting the entire SWD
looking at an editor's draft would go a significant way towards
getting others involved and helping.