Telecon Monday - *1400* UTC

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 12:57:40 -0500
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I'm going on the assumption that we've all changed time for Daylight
Savings, which means our telecon tomorrow is at *1400* UTC, still 9am
Boston time.

==========
Monday, November 6th 2006.
1400 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code SWBP
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#htmltf
Duration: 55 minutes
==========

1) Action Item Review
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006Oct/0060

In particular:
- Elias: FAQ
- Elias: send email re: reification problems
- Mark: examples of RDFa w/ striping support for testing
- Mark: applicability of n-ary relations from IPTC documents

2) The new HTML WGs and how RDFa fits in.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006Oct/0066

I suspect this will be a large part of our discussion tomorrow.

3) Documents
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/

We're behind a bit on our self-imposed schedule. That said, I suspect #2
and the discussions we'll have may change a few things. We should
re-think this plan a bit, identify top issues, and focus on example
documents.

4) Chat with Ian Davis
I had a chat with Ian Davis when he came by MIT this week regarding eRDF
and RDFa. If we have time, I'll talk a bit about this. Otherwise, I'll
talk about this next week.

See you tomorrow,