Re: Finding RDFa content on the web

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 14:19:25 -0400
To: Tim Finin <finin@cs.umbc.edu>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, Li Ding <dingli1@cs.umbc.edu>

Good idea. I'd suggest we try to get the W3C RDF Validator,
or the HTML Validator, to (a) have a syntax checker (b) for
folk who check some appropriate privacy box, expose the
existence of the page in an Atom/RSS feed. Then you could
get a list of recent valid pages from there...

Easy for me to say, since I don't plan to write the code. They
also have plenty of work on their todo list, but I reckon
it's still worth floating the idea, http://validator.w3.org/todo.html

Dan