Re: updated RDFa WD published

Neil,

Thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

> If it's not too late and if you like I can have a go at a quick re-
> write
> along these lines - please let me know.

It's certainly not too late for the final version, but it is too late
for anything prior to the AC meeting next week and WWW2006, as we've
entered publication moratorium.

We'll definitely take your comments into account for the next Working
Draft. However, I don't recommend you spend time editing the actual
source at this point, as we'll be adding content and clarifying
technical issues before the final version, too. I suspect the next
working draft will happen at some point in late summer, so keep an
eye out for that on the mailing lists, and please do send us your
feedback again at that point.

Are you interested in taking a more active role in the task force?
We're always happy to receive more input, and all of our discussions,
all of our editors' drafts, are discussed on the public mailing list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/

Thanks again,

-Ben