W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > May 2006

meeting record: 2006-05-08 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 13:56:05 -0400
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20060508135437.0c247b20@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

The [1]record of today's Task Force telecon is ready for review.

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/05/08-htmltf-minutes.html

Topics:

   1. Information Resources and RDFa
   2. Action Review
   3. hGRDDL
   4. <head about="">

Summary of Resolutions

Next meeting: 15 May 1400 UTC

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben update hGRDDL issue to note a possible requirement for explicit pipelining in GRDDL [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/05/08-htmltf-minutes.html#action07]

[NEW] ACTION: Ben write a prototype hGRDDL profile for XHTML 1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/05/08-htmltf-minutes.html#action06]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben start separate mail threads on remaining discussion topics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to draft full response to Bjoern's 2004 email [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/24-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben, Mark be ready on 15 May to discuss WWW2006 presentations [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/05/01-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben, Mark send outlines of their XTech and WWW2006 presentations this week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/05/01-htmltf-minutes.html#action05]

[PENDING] ACTION: once Steven sends editors' draft of XHTML2, all TF members take a look and comment on showstopper issues only [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]
 
-Ralph
Received on Monday, 8 May 2006 17:56:40 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:02 GMT