W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > March 2006

meeting record: 2006-03-20 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:18:49 -0500
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20060321091556.02c252f0@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

The [1]record of yesterday's Task Force telecon is ready for review.

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-htmltf-minutes

Topics:

   1.  Action Review
   2. XHTML 1.1 Modularization for RDF/A
   3. WWW2006
   4. CURIEs plural for microformat compatibility?
   5. Working Draft #2

Next meeting: 27 March, regrets from Ben

Summary of Resolutions

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben review Jeremy's actions [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-htmltf-minutes.html#action14]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben start separate mail threads on remaining discussion topics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben talk off-line with Jeremy about a realistic implementation schedule [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/21-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to develop a plan for a marketing/news web site about RDF/A and send it to the list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/13-htmltf-minutes.html#action16]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to draft full response to Bjoern's 2004 email [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/24-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben update his bookmarklet for XHTML mode [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/13-htmltf-minutes.html#action12]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy followup on HEAD about= edge case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action03]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy followup with Mark on the question of multiple triples from nested meta and add to issues list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy look into the XHTML namespace issue and write thoughts into email [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-htmltf-minutes.html#action02]... next

[PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy propose wording on reification [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action02]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mark work on a first draft of an RDF/A XHTML 1.1 module [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mark, Steven, and Ralph respond to Ben's off-list draft of response to Bjoern [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/13-htmltf-minutes.html#action05]

[PENDING] ACTION: once Steven sends editors' draft of XHTML2, all TF members take a look and comment on showstopper issues only [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]
 
[DONE] ACTION: Ben draft WWW2006 proposal for talk describing RDF/A language [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/13-htmltf-minutes.html#action13]

[DONE] ACTION: Mark draft WWW2006 proposal for RDF/A demos talk [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/13-htmltf-minutes.html#action14]

[WITHDRAWN] ACTION: Steven draft a WWW2006 Developer's Track proposal [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/21-htmltf-minutes.html#action16]

-Ralph
Received on Tuesday, 21 March 2006 14:19:26 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:01 GMT