Re: RDF/A triples without PCDATA

Bob,

Bear in mind that content="..." isn't there to make the content
invisible, and isn't about 'real' meta vs. 'sort-of' meta.  The content
attribute is more about cases like:

If your <meta> is in the <head> then it is by default non-visible, and
in that case there is no effective difference between

and

(Actually I think we agreed that <meta> is display:none everywhere, in
which case the equivalence isn't even restricted to the <head>.)

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton