RE: 8 points for GRDDL

Hi Misha,

Le jeudi 09 mars 2006 à 15:00 +0000, Misha Wolf a écrit :
> [re GRDDL]
> 6. do not limit rdf/xml as output

I don't think this has been discussed anywhere yet; is your question
about allowing non RDF output or output in RDF but not in the XML
serialization?

It would be fairly difficult to integrate a non RDF output, if only
because GRDDL relies on the fact that RDF is
* easy to merge
* expressive enough to cover the semantics of any kind of dialect

With regard to RDF non-XML serializations, I don't think any use case
has been expressed to support such an option; do you have one to
suggest?

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org