RE: GRDDL: xmlWithGrddlAttributeAndNonXMLNamespaceDocument.xml

From: McBride, Brian <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:22:09 -0000
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

[...]

> > Ta.  I now get a green line on those tests.
>
> Wow, great! Is the implementation publicly available somewhere?

Not yet - gimme a chance :)

I have got the main path running, but still have to add support for
other interface methods required for a Jena reader.  That shouldn't take
long.  But I don't want to do a public release till its done a few more
test cases, though I'm happy to share it with anyone who wants to use
it.  It'll probably appear as a Jena contrib in a few weeks or so.

You can, if you want to, refer to my claim that I have it running.

> >   Are there any more in the
> > works - e.g. for xml namespace docs.
>
> I know that more are needed, but I don't think anybody is
> working on them at this time; contributions are welcome, for sure :)

Yeah, I figured you might say that :)

Brian