W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > March 2006

meeting record: 2006-03-06 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:30:22 -0500
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20060306152448.039ed320@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

The [1]record of today's Task Force telecon is ready for review.

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-htmltf-minutes

Next meeting: Monday 13 March 1400 UTC

Summary of Resolutions

RESOLVED: this task force agrees that it should look into a solution to
incorporate RDF/A as an XHTML 1.1 module

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Jeremy look into the XHTML namespace issue and
write thoughts into email
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-htmltf-minutes.html#action02]

[NEW] ACTION: Mark work on a first draft of an RDF/A XHTML 1.1 module
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]
 
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben start separate mail threads on remaining
discussion topics
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben talk off-line with Jeremy about a realistic
implementation schedule
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/21-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to draft full response to Bjoern's 2004 email
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/24-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy followup on edge case
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action03]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy followup with Mark on the question of
multiple triples from nested meta and add to issues list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy propose wording on reification
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action02]

[PENDING] ACTION: once Steven sends editors' draft of XHTML2,
all TF members take a look and comment on showstopper issues only
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ralph add a sentence to 2.2.3 pointing to a
citation for the triples syntax
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/13-htmltf-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Steven draft a WWW2006 Developer's Track proposal
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/21-htmltf-minutes.html#action16]
 
[DONE] ACTION: Ben add DL to the future issues list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/21-htmltf-minutes.html#action14]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben note that about="" is redundant in 3.3.2
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/21-htmltf-minutes.html#action15]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben note that DL is deferred to a future version
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/21-htmltf-minutes.html#action13]

-Ralph
Received on Monday, 6 March 2006 20:30:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:01 GMT