Re: [ALL] RDF/A Primer Version

Continuing on this point, I guess that implies the following thing:

If http://example.com/foo resolves to an XHTML document, then http://
example.com/foo#bar can only be an information resource. However, if
http://example.com/foo resolves to an N3 document, then http://
example.com/foo#bar *can* be an information resource, because there
is no way to get a fragment of an N3 document.

The first consequence is that XHTML documents are somehow second-
class citizens to N3 in expressing semweb statements. That would be
truly unfortunate.

The second consequence is that the RDF type of a frag URI now depends
on the Mime Type of the non-frag URI. That seems bad, too.

-Ben